Saturday, April 18, 2015

Continental Chart - Week of April 18, 2015

And so we come to week #4. I'm gonna be honest with you: I really had a hard time choosing between the top 2 for #1. These chart's aren't as easy to make as they sound. I'll make another post on how the chart is made - as soon as I figure out how to put in those sidebar links......



With that being said, here's this week's list of dearly departed ditties:
  • Train - Bulletproof Picasso (#22)
  • OneRepublic - Love Runs Out (#24)
  • Rihanna/Kanye West/Paul McCartney - FourFiveSeconds (#26)
  • Mumford & Sons - Believe (#28)
  • Olly Murs/Travie McCoy - Wrapped Up (#30)
Last Week's #1: Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life (1)


#30. Charli XCX/Rita Ora - Doing It (#25)
#29. Fall Out Boy - Immortals (#18)
#28. Nick Jonas - Chains (RE-ENTRY)
#27. R5 - Let's Not Be Alone Tonight (RE-ENTRY)
#26. Vance Joy - Riptide (#17)
#25. Ella Henderson - Ghost (#21)
#24. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (#20)
#23. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth - See You Again (DEBUT)
#22. David Guetta/Sam Martin - Dangerous (#19)
#21. Sheppard - Geronimo (#27)
#20. Alesso/Roy English - Cool (DEBUT)
#19. One Direction - Night Changes (#29)
#18. Tori Kelly - Nobody Love (#23)
#17. OneRepublic - I Lived (#11)
#16. Ed Sheeran/Rudimental - Bloodstream (#12)
#15. George Ezra - Budapest (#15)
#14. Who Is Fancy - Goodbye (#7)
#13. Echosmith - Bright (#16)
#12. Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life (#1) {1 Week @ #1}
#11. Andy Grammer - Honey, I'm Good. (#13)
#10. Maroon 5 - Sugar (#14)
#9. Sam Smith - Lay Me Down (#10)
#8. LunchMoney Lewis - Bills (#3)
#7. Marlon Roudette - When the Beat Drops Out (RE-ENTRY)
#6. Calvin Harris/Ellie Goudling - Outside (#8)
#5. Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance (#2)












#4. Nate Ruess - Nothing Without Love (#5) {2 Weeks @ #1}
#3. Zedd/Selena Gomez - I Want You to Know (#6)
#2. Life of Dillon - Overload (#4)













And this week's NEW #1 song IS.....







#1. The Script - No Good in Goodbye (#9) {1st Week @ #1}












This Week's Biggest Tumble: tie between Fall Out Boy - Immortals and Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life (-11)
This Week's Biggest Leap: One Direction - Night Changes (+10)



Breakout Hit of the Week:
Meghan Trainor - Dear Future Husband


Well, that's it for this week! Except...for a double shout-out to...Leah and Ommy!!!
Thank you both for saying hello!
And thank YOU, dear reader, for reading this post!
Feel free to comment or even follow!

#INeedSomeSortOfQuirkySignoff

10 comments:

  1. Ugh Dear Future Husband sucks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEAR FUTURE HUSBAND DOES NOT SUCK ADRIAN STOP HATING

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy Tiz is trying to copy Meghan Trainor
    Listen to Whistle While U Work It and you'll see what i mean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well she does better than Meghan Trainor ever will!

      Delete
  4. WOAH WOAH WOAH guys! Enough with the fighting, alright? Geez... the commenting section was made to be a place for PEACEFUL comments... not argumentative ones!
    Yes, I do understand that we as Americans have a right to free speech. But not in THIS particular fashion!
    (sigh) If only...
    (Oh, and btw, MEGHAN TRAINOR ALL THE WAY BABY!) Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for pointing that out Remy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you can call me the peacemaker. :)
      -Remy

      Delete
  6. Hey, no offense, but this needs to be updated.
    Just saying.
    #ThatchysBack
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually working on the post this morning, but I LOST IT ALL!!!!
      #WHYYYYYYYY

      Thankfully I found time to redo it, and it's live NOW!!!
      :D

      Delete