Saturday, May 16, 2015

Continental Chart - Week of May 16, 2015

Week #8 was a little different for me. How come? Well, two reasons:
I. This week's chart was written on a flight to Utah.
II. I'm typing these words on a tablet in the airport. Which is not as easy as using a computer. But, hey: I'm doing it for you guys. :)

With that being said, let's move on to this week's sole Dearly Departed Ditty:
  • Martin Garrix/Usher - Don't Look Down (#20)

Last Week's #1: Nate Ruess - Nothing Without Love (3)

The Chart:
#30. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (#27)
#29. Ryn Weaver - OctaHate (DEBUT)
#28. Sia - Elastic Heart (#28)
#27. Meghan Trainor - Dear Future Husband (#24)
#26. Life of Dillon - Overload (#21) {1 Week @ #1}
#25. OneRepublic - Love Runs Out (#26)
#24. Ed Sheeran & Rudimental - Bloodstream (#29)
#23. Iggy Azalea/Jennifer Hudson - Trouble (#30)
#22. Fall Out Boy - Uma Thurman (#25)
#21. Tori Kelly - Nobody Love (#17)
#20. Zedd/Selena Gomez - I Want You to Know (#10)
#19. Marlon Roudette - When the Beat Drops Out (#15)
#18. Nick Jonas - Chains (#9)
#17. Sheppard - Geronimo (#22)
#16. LunchMoney Lewis - Bills (#18)
#15. Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding - Outside (#13)
#14. David Guetta/Sam Martin - Dangerous (#23)
#13. Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life (#19) {1 Week @ #1}
#12. Echosmith - Bright (#16)
#11. The Script - No Good in Goodbye (#8) {2 Weeks @ #1}
#10. AJR - Infinity (#11)
#9. George Ezra - Budapest (#5)
#8. Alesso/Roy English - Cool (#12)
#7. Nate Ruess - AhHa (#14)











#6. Andy Grammer - Honey, I'm Good. (#4)
#5. Sam Smith - Lay Me Down (#7)
#4. DJ Snake & AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It (#6)
#3. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth - See You Again (#3)
#2. Nate Ruess - Nothing Without Love (#1) {3 Weeks @ #1}











And this week's NEW #1 song IS....







#1. Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance (#2) {1st Week @ #1}











This Week's Biggest Tumble: Zedd/Selena Gomez - I Want You to Know (-10)
This Week's Biggest Leap: David Guetta/Sam Martin - Dangerous (+9)



Breakout Hit of the Week:
OMI/Felix Jaehn - Cheerleader

This week's ShoutOut goes to...
Lance!!!
Thanks for taking time to listen to #11 and share your opinion!
And thank YOU, dear reader, for checking the Chart!

#DeoSitGloria
-Thatchos

5 comments:

  1. my dad loves uptown funk. sorry adrian

    - leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Thatch. Now, a quick question, what does Deo Sit Gloria mean? I never took Latin, so...
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question:
      It means "To God be the glory."
      I wanted something similar to Lance's #G1GB without ripping it off.
      So, there's that. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for clarifying that for me. I actually like to say,"Good God lead the way", but that's just me.
      -Remy

      Delete
  3. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS I LOVE OMI-CHEERLEADER!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete