Saturday, May 2, 2015

Continental Chart - Week of May 2, 2015

NO NOT MAY IT CAN'T BE MAY ALREADY



Oh, sorry. Now, where was I?
Oh, yes, here we are at week #6! I gotta tell you: making these charts isn't as easy as it seems. This one in particular took 3 drafts before I settled on the final one.
Yep, these charts can't just be whipped up in a jiffy. They take time. But I do it for you readers. :)

With that being said, here's our Dearly Departed Ditties for this week:
  • Ed Sheeran/Rudimental - Bloodstream (#15)
  • Years & Years - King (#23)
  • Maroon 5 - Sugar (#25)
  • Who Is Fancy - Goodbye (#27)
  • R5 - Let's Not Be Alone Tonight (#28) [x2]


Last Week's #1: Life of Dillon - Overload (1)

The Chart:
#30. Ella Henderson - Ghost (#20)
#29. Sia - Elastic Heart (DEBUT)
#28. Olly Murs/Travie McCoy - Wrapped Up (#24)
#27. LunchMoney Lewis - Bills (#8)
#26. David Guetta/Sam Martin - Dangerous (#30)
#25. Meghan Trainor - Dear Future Husband (#29)
#24. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (#19)
#23. Martin Garrix/Usher - Don't Look Down (DEBUT)
#22. Alesso/Roy English - Cool (#26)
#21. Nate Ruess - AhHa (DEBUT)
#20. OneRepublic - Love Runs Out (RE-ENTRY)
#19. Sam Smith - Lay Me Down (#13)
#18. AJR - Infinity (#17)
#17. OneRepublic - I Lived (#18)
#16. DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It (DEBUT)
#15. Sheppard - Geronimo (#22)
#14. Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding - Outside (#12)
#13. Nick Jonas - Chains (#21)
#12. Tori Kelly - Nobody Love (#16)
#11. Echosmith - Bright (#7)












#10. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth - See You Again (#14)
#9. Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life (#4) {1 Week @ #1}
#8. Marlon Roudette - When the Beat Drops Out (#10)
#7. Zedd/Selena Gomez - I Want You to Know (#5)
#6. Life of Dillon - Overload (#1) {1 Week @ #1}

#5. Andy Grammer - Honey, I'm Good. (#9)
#4. George Ezra - Budapest (#11)












#3. Nate Ruess - Nothing Without Love (#6) {2 Weeks @ #1}











#2. Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance (#3)












And this week's #1 song IS...










#1. The Script - No Good in Goodbye (#2) {2nd Week @ #1}











This Week's Biggest Tumble: LunchMoney Lewis - Bills (-19)
This Week's Biggest Leap: Nick Jonas - Chains (+8)



Breakout Hit of the Week:

Cash Cash/Julia Michaels - Surrender

This week's ShoutOuts go to....
Mikey and Oslo9347!!!
Thanks, Mikey, for supporting my choice of Breakout Hit two weeks ago!
Thanks, Oslo9347, for giving recommendations for the countdown AND for influencing this week's Breakout Hit!
And thank YOU, dear reader, for checking the Chart!
(Yes, that's my new signoff. For now...)

5 comments:

  1. Lets go thatchos nice chart and fyi
    I Wont Let You Down like thay song by Ok Go

    Oh and make............FIGHT SONG bye Rachel Platten either debut or be breakout hit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making the charts isn't as easy as it seems? This takes time?

    Yep, I felt the same way. I stopped doing it because I didn't have enough time to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Julia Michaels not Julia Richards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you for that! I can't believe I messed it up AGAIN……
      #OhThatchos

      Delete
    2. #OhThatchyYouNeverDissapoint
      -Remy

      Delete