Saturday, May 9, 2015

Continental Chart - Week of May 9, 2015

Seven weeks into this blog, and we're going strong!!! :D
I actually whipped this chart up in about half an hour, so it's getting...a...little easier? I don't know. I'll just say this chart has a bunch of big jumps and drops that just might make your head spin... >:)

Now that we know what the chart's gonna look like, here's this week's list of Dearly Departed Ditties (yes, that's a thing now):

  • OneRepublic - I Lived (#17)
  • Olly Murs/Travie McCoy - Wrapped Up (#28) [x2]
  • Ella Henderson - Ghost (#30)

Last Week's #1: The Script - No Good in Goodbye (2)

The Chart:
#30. Iggy Azalea/Jennifer Hudson - Trouble (RE-ENTRY)
#29. Ed Sheeran/Rudimental - Bloodstream (RE-ENTRY)
#28. Sia - Elastic Heart (#29)
#27. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (#24)
#26. OneRepublic - Love Runs Out (#20)












#25. Fall Out Boy - Uma Thurman (DEBUT)
(Please note: If you haven't seen this single cover before, it's probably because I made it myself. Since this is my own edited artwork, the same policy applies here as to the single cover I made for Honey, I'm Good on week #2. However, that single cover has been replaced with another one. Thank you.)
#24. Meghan Trainor - Dear Future Husband (#25)
#23. David Guetta/Sam Martin - Dangerous (#26)
#22. Sheppard - Geronimo (#15)












#21. Life of Dillon - Overload (#6) {1 Week @ #1}
#20. Martin Garrix/Usher - Don't Look Down (#23)
#19. Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life (#9) {1 Week @ #1}
#18. LunchMoney Lewis - Bills (#27)
#17. Tori Kelly - Nobody Love (#12)
#16. Echosmith - Bright (#11)
#15. Marlon Roudette - When the Beat Drops Out (#8)
#14. Nate Ruess - AhHa (#21)
#13. Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding - Outside (#14)
#12. Alesso/Roy English - Cool (#22)
#11. AJR - Infinity (#18)
#10. Zedd/Selena Gomez - I Want You to Know (#7)
#9. Nick Jonas - Chains (#13)
#8. The Script - No Good in Goodbye (#1) {2 Weeks @ #1}
#7. Sam Smith - Lay Me Down (#19)
#6. DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It (#16)











#5. George Ezra - Budapest (#4)
#4. Andy Grammer - Honey, I'm Good. (#5)
#3. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth - See You Again (#10)











#2. Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance (#2)












And this week's #1 song is ONCE AGAIN....










#1. Nate Ruess - Nothing Without Love {3rd Week @ #1}











This Week's Biggest Tumble: Life of Dillon - Overload (-15)
This Week's Biggest Leap: Sam Smith - Lay Me Down (+12)



Breakout Hit of the Week:
Rachel Platten - Fight Song

Finally, this week's ShoutOut goes to....
Trance!!! :D
Thanks for your comments about chart-making. I'll come up with a post on how I make the charts as soon as I figure out how to work those sidebars.....
And thank YOU, dear reader, for checking the Chart!

#AdDeiGlorium
-Thatchos

6 comments:

  1. I just realuzed that this week's breakout hit was the song i told u about

    U should listen to Shawn Mendes-Stitches and tell us your opinion it could be next week's breakout

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck does #AdDeiGlorium mean?
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, good question! Ad Dei Glorium is my new signoff! It's Latin for...

      Delete
    2. FOR WHAT????
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. Oh, dang it, I messed it up! I'll change the sign off to what I wanted it to mean… #Sorry

      Delete